Erase Wrinkles With Dermal Fillers
Board Certified Dermatologist Treating Cosmetic Skin Concerns
Dermal fillers safely and effectively decrease or erase wrinkles when administered properly. With more than 20 years of experience, our Rockville Centre dermatologist at Long Island Dermatology has the knowledge and skill needed to effectively perform these injections. These injections are both safe and cost-effective and can lead to youthful, more radiant skin.
Restore Volume With Restylane
Restylane, the dermal filler we prefer, adds volume to the skin through a synthetic material that physically fills your wrinkles. The results last anywhere from 4-6 months and can be administered in conjunction with BOTOX if desired.
This treatment option is most commonly used on wrinkles, though many patients have requested to have it administered to:
- Hollows around the eyes
- Enhancing the cheeks
- Plumping lips
Dermal fillers are available with both synthetic and natural-derived materials. Ask your Rockville Centre dermatologist which option is right for you.
What Sets Us Apart?
- Convenient Hours Including Weekend Appointments
- Expert in Skin Cancer Detection & Treatment
- Innovative, Comprehensive Skin Care
- Pleasant & Comfortable Atmosphere
- Advanced Cosmetic Treatments
- Thorough, Professional Doctor
- Board Certified Dermatologist
- Over 20 Years of Experience