Pediatric Dermatologist Long Island
Professional Diagnosis & Treatment Options
At Long Island Dermatology, we provide comprehensive treatment options for patients of all ages, including children age 7 and older. We prioritize safe treatment, effective treatment options for a variety of common skin conditions that affect pediatric patients. Our Rockville Centre dermatologist has decades of experience providing a wide range of services and can work with you and your child to address a number of common skin conditions.
Schedule your Pediatric Dermatologist today. Call 516.272.4193 now to schedule or book your appointment online via ZocDoc.
Common childhood skin problems we treat include, but are not limited to:
Why Does My Child Have Acne?
Childhood acne is not uncommon and can often easily be treated. Hormonal imbalances, dietary allergies, stress, and certain hygiene practices may be the source of the breakouts. We help you evaluate your child’s lifestyle and identify a treatment plan that is right for you and your family.
What Sets Us Apart?
- Convenient Hours Including Weekend Appointments
- Expert in Skin Cancer Detection & Treatment
- Innovative, Comprehensive Skin Care
- Pleasant & Comfortable Atmosphere
- Advanced Cosmetic Treatments
- Thorough, Professional Doctor
- Board Certified Dermatologist
- Over 20 Years of Experience