Vein Therapy in Rockville Centre
Long Island Dermatologist Eliminating Spider Veins
Spider veins and varicose veins are small veins that can be seen through the skin, since they are close to the surface. Though they are not a health concern in general, some patients report discomfort when they have large concentrations of these veins. Our non-invasive treatment option helps shrink and disappear these veins.
Sclerotherapy Vein Solutions
We use a process called sclerotherapy to make these veins disappear. The procedure is completed in under 30 minutes, leaving you with very little need for recovery time. In general, you may resume your normal activities after a sclerotherapy treatment.
During a sclerotherapy treatment:
- A saline solution is injected directly into the vein.
- The solution causes swelling in the vein.
- The swelling triggers a healing reaction.
- During the healing, scar tissue forms.
- Scar tissue blocks blood flow to the ends of these veins.
- Since there is no blood in the veins, they are no longer visible.
Schedule your vein therapy treatment with our Rockville Centre dermatologist today by calling (516) 272-4193.
What Sets Us Apart?
- Convenient Hours Including Weekend Appointments
- Expert in Skin Cancer Detection & Treatment
- Innovative, Comprehensive Skin Care
- Pleasant & Comfortable Atmosphere
- Advanced Cosmetic Treatments
- Thorough, Professional Doctor
- Board Certified Dermatologist
- Over 20 Years of Experience