Tumor & Mole Removal in Long Island
Proactive Skin Care With our Rockville Centre Dermatologist
Our board certified dermatologist is an expert in the early detection and treatment of skin cancer. However, not all mole removals involve cancer; some benign moles are removed for convenience or cosmetic purposes. We perform each surgery with care and precision, helping to diminish scarring and promote healthy healing at the site.
We offer surgical and non-surgical options for removal of:
- Skin tags
- Benign cysts
- Fatty tumors
Protecting Patient Health
For more than 20 years, Long Island Dermatology has provided professional skin care services to our valued patients. Through placing special attention on customer service and establishing a comfortable atmosphere, we provide our patients with a relaxing and welcoming space. We can help you select the treatment option that is best for your skin care goals and for your long term health.
Schedule your appointment with our Long Island dermatologist by calling (516) 272-4193 today.
What Sets Us Apart?
- Convenient Hours Including Weekend Appointments
- Expert in Skin Cancer Detection & Treatment
- Innovative, Comprehensive Skin Care
- Pleasant & Comfortable Atmosphere
- Advanced Cosmetic Treatments
- Thorough, Professional Doctor
- Board Certified Dermatologist
- Over 20 Years of Experience