Now Offering Virtual Dermatology Appointments – Call to Schedule!
Our goal at Long Island Dermatology is to provide each of our patients the highest quality skin care in a relaxed environment.
NOW OFFERING OBAGI PRODUCTS!
To save time at your appointment please download and complete the new patient form below.
We welcome new patients and encourage you to call. To ensure sufficient time for each patient’s primary concern, our office hours are by appointment only. If you are unable to keep a scheduled appointment, please notify the office as early as possible. Timely cancellation of your appointment allows us to manage our schedule efficiently, ultimately improving our availability to you and our other patients. Your appointment time is a reservation and failure to cancel within 24 hours may regretfully result in a missed appointment charge.
Appointment & Treatment Fees
Our fees are within the customary range for our area and are determined by the payers we are contracted with. Usually a cost estimate for procedures cannot be determined until you have been seen by the provider for consultation and a diagnosis has been established.
Charges, co-payments, co-insurance and deductibles are required at the time of the visit. We accept cash, check, Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover. Our office administrator will be happy to discuss any fees with you.
We are in network with the following insurance plans:
- Empire United Healthcare – NYSHIP
- American Republic Insurance Company
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Arkansas Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida (Florida Blue)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Nebraska
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Mexico
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Rhode Island
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of South Carolina
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Vermont
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Wyoming
- Blue Cross of Idaho
- Blue Cross of Northeastern Pennsylvania
- Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of Northeastern New York
- CBA Blue
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- EmblemHealth HIP
- Empire United Healthcare – NYSHIP
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Plan
- Fidelis Care (NY)
- Florida Blue: Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- HealthFirst (NY)
- HighMark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- HighMark Blue Shield
- Independence Blue Cross
- Memorial Hermann
- Moda Health
- Multiplan PHCS
- Oscar Liberty
- Oscar Freedom
- Premera Blue Cross
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Triple-S Salud: Blue Cross Blue Shield of Puerto Rico
- Tufts Health Plan
- Empire United Healthcare/NYSHIP
- United Healthcare – North Shore – LIJ Health System Plans and the Northwell Health Employee Plan
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford
- US Health Group
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
Long Island Dermatology has a $75 no show/ cancellation fee policy in place in our office unless office is notified 24 hours in advance of appointment time.
What Sets Us Apart?
- Convenient Hours Including Weekend Appointments
- Expert in Skin Cancer Detection & Treatment
- Innovative, Comprehensive Skin Care
- Pleasant & Comfortable Atmosphere
- Advanced Cosmetic Treatments
- Thorough, Professional Doctor
- Board Certified Dermatologist
- Over 20 Years of Experience