Premier Medical Dermatology in Long Island
Promoting Healthy Skin Through Annual Exams & Attentive Care
At Long Island Dermatology, our board-certified dermatologists are passionate about protecting your skin through advanced medical treatments. With over 20 years of experience, we have the in-depth knowledge needed to diagnose and treat any skin disease or concern. Unlike other dermatologists, we provide specialized treatment options for patients of all ages. For example, we offer acne and eczema treatments, which provide long-term relief in as little as a few office visits.
Schedule your treatment with Board Certified Dermatologist, Dr. Israel Eckman today. Call 516.272.4193 now to schedule or book your appointment online via ZocDoc.
Our Comprehensive Medical Dermatology Services
From acne treatment to mole and skin cancer evaluations, Long Island Dermatology offers a wide range of premier medical dermatology services. Our Rockville Centre facility provides comprehensive and advanced treatment options for all your medical dermatology needs. Thanks to our cutting-edge medical technology and highly-trained professionals, you can rest assured that you’re in qualified and capable hands while at Long Island Dermatology. Our patients appreciate the thorough medical dermatology care they consistently receive at our clinic. Our comprehensive medical dermatology services include:
- General Dermatology: This service focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the skin, hair, and nails.
- Pediatric Dermatology: We provide comprehensive treatment options for patients of all ages, including children age seven and older.
- Annual Skin Exams: These exams are the best way to identify changes in your skin and to become familiar with the most common warning signs.
- Mole & Skin Cancer Evaluations: We will not only screen for skin cancer, but we will also create a customized program for any necessary treatments, enhancements, and maintenance of your skin.
- Acne Treatment: Each patient is individually evaluated and given a personalized acne treatment plan.
- Chemical Peels: These peels can assist in reversing skin conditions like acne.
- Eczema Treatment: We can diagnose and treat all types of eczema, as well as other skin conditions.
- Psoriasis Treatment: We can help you develop and navigate your psoriasis treatment plan.
- Cleansing Medical Facials: These facials can help exfoliate the damaged layer to reveal the younger, healthier skin beneath.
- Surgical Treatments: We use a variety of surgical techniques to achieve optimal surgical and cosmetic results for each patient.
NOW OFFERING OBAGI PRODUCTS!
Professional Dermatologist With Your Best Interests At Heart
When discussing treatment plans for your skin condition, we listen compassionately to any concerns you may have about the process. As a rule, we prioritize patient education and understanding. Our aim is that you feel comfortable voicing any concerns you may have. You can trust that your skin is in competent and capable hands. Our dermatologist, Dr. Israel S. Eckman, is an expert diagnostician with an astute eye for treating a wide range of skin conditions. During your initial appointment, you will be pleased to find that our staff takes the time to answer any questions or concerns you may have. Our Long Island dermatologist also offers weekend appointments for your convenience and peace of mind.
Contact Us For The Best in Medical Dermatology
At Long Island Dermatology, we specialize in medical dermatology. We provide advanced medical treatments to help our valued patients achieve the healthiest skin possible. We offer various appointment times, including weekend hours, for the convenience of our patients. We want our patients to get the treatment they want and deserve, regardless of their schedule. Please review our patient testimonials to see just how much our clients love the premier medical dermatology care we provide. Find out more about how we can treat your medical dermatology concerns by calling our Rockville Centre dermatologist today. Our knowledgeable and friendly staff is happy to assist you.
Long Island Dermatology has a $75 no show/ cancellation fee policy in place in our office unless office is notified 24 hours in advance of appointment time.
What Sets Us Apart?
- Convenient Hours Including Weekend Appointments
- Expert in Skin Cancer Detection & Treatment
- Innovative, Comprehensive Skin Care
- Pleasant & Comfortable Atmosphere
- Advanced Cosmetic Treatments
- Thorough, Professional Doctor
- Board Certified Dermatologist
- Over 20 Years of Experience