Mole and Skin Cancer Evaluation
It is imperative that everyone person has a baseline skin cancer screening by a board-certified dermatologist. With over 18 years experience, Dr. Eckman specializes in the detection and treatment of all types of skin cancers.
- Everyone is at risk for skin cancer. One in five Americans will develop a form of skin cancer in their lifetime.
- Basal cell and Squamous cell carcinomas are the two most common forms of skin cancer.
- Melanoma is the most serious form of skin cancer. It may occur anywhere but the common areas include upper back, torso, lower legs, head, and neck.
- Any new rapidly growing moles or moles that itch, bleed or change color are often early signs of melanoma.
- Anyone with a first degree relative diagnosed with melanoma has a 50 percent greater chance of developing the disease compared to those with no family history of the disease
- Risk factors for skin cancers include ultraviolet light exposure either from the sun or from indoor tanning devices.
- Skin cancer is highly treatable when detected early. If you notice anything changing, itching, or bleeding on your skin, see a dermatologist.
Call our office to schedule a comprehensive skin cancer screening with Dr. Eckman.
Recommendations for preventative skin care services can be reviewed with our staff- Our staff will evaluate your skin and develop a customized program for treatment, enhancement and maintenance of your skin.
What Sets Us Apart?
- Convenient Hours Including Weekend Appointments
- Expert in Skin Cancer Detection & Treatment
- Innovative, Comprehensive Skin Care
- Pleasant & Comfortable Atmosphere
- Advanced Cosmetic Treatments
- Thorough, Professional Doctor
- Board Certified Dermatologist
- Over 20 Years of Experience